Unique Funny Status
Have you seen Jamie Lee Curtis in the activia commercial? they's still scaring the shit out of me..
God, Thank you for blessing me with friends and family who stick with me and help me through the worst!
GRANDPA TO GRAND KID: Go hide, your teacher is here because you bunked school today!
If Someone Threw Skittles at me and yelled "Taste The Rainbow".. I would get 3 McDoubles, Throw the Burgers and Say "Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. I'm Lovin it" ^^)
...When life throws you curve balls, never stop swinging the bat. You never know when you might accidentally hit a home run!
If you think I'm being rude and lacking patience, go and try to have a conversation with somebody as stupid as you are
I love Liars/Haters. They make my life so interesting. Especially when they don't have the guts to say it to my face. :)
If wisdom comes with age, then by the time I'm 70 I'd better be a flipping genius!!
I would like to take this moment to remind you that Tupperware is NOT intended to keep humans fresh.
Lord if you won't make me skinny, please please make all of my friends fat!
True friends find out both sides of the story, Don't be a mindless puppet, Judging me without hearing my side makes u an idiot.
Men that treat there wife's like shit. There is always someone who will treat their like a Queen
So the old phrase "You don't really know what you got til it's gone" Is so true... I MISS MY SANITY.
Comments
Post a Comment