Text art

Mobile Sms Art

Drawing sms text art





"
.-"'/)./)'"-.
( (';') )
' . (")(") . '
"-.,.-"
• Delete Message?
No,
no Wait!
B'coz.........
I wana say somethng thats only 4 you


( )" " "( ) ( )""*( )
("( 'o' ) ( 'o' )")

" I MISS YOU"


open my
,--. .--. heart
'. ( .' ges wat
" .). " u see?

,- -. i .- -.
'. ( miss ( .'
" .) you ). "



(),,()
( (. .) .-""""-.
( o ) )( "o" )
=(,,)=(,,)(,,)==(,,)=
bow! bow! Did my 2 PUPPIES disturb U?
Don't worry, they just wanna say GOOD MORNING






TITANIC
_||_ _
'........'
-........=.
_, _,/t_ _
'_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ /
although TITANIC was a impresive SHIP, but the best SHIP is our FRIENDSHIP !



LOOK I CARE 4 U SO MUCH THAT I
EVEN BUILT A TAJ MAHAL 4 U

() ,C ()

|:':| ( ) |:':|

|:':| .:::!!!!!!!:::. |:':|

|:':| .||..:''''''':..||.|:':|





I have the "I",I have the "L",I have the "O",I have the "V",I have the
"E",... so pls can I have "U"?



()__()
( . ) _, ),
=(,,)=()=:,
,(s) t_!_J -;)
this rose is Heavy coz Itz Filled with all My Luv for a SWEET HEART..... like U.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tom and Jerry ASCII Art ( tom dance)

Jesus Ascii text art

Jesus Loyes Me Ascii Text Art